You may have tasted Kale Chips before – but have you tasted THESE Kale Chips?! Yum yum YUM! I went to a friend’s overflowing farm yesterday, and was kindly given a big shopping bag full of organic kale. I hate such loved produce going to waste, so I wanted to make sure I used it all up pronto. Half was used to make these amazing chips. Seriously peeps, kale has turned MOORISH!
- 250g kale
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp ground cardamon
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees celsius.
- Pull kale leaves off stem, and break into bite sized pieces (discard stem).
- In a large bowl, combine tahini, cardamon, sea salt, sesame seeds and olive oil until mixed into a thick sauce.
- Add kale to the bowl and mix thoroughly so that all leaves are coated with the tahini mixture.
- Spread kale over 2-3 lined baking trays (with baking paper) and place in oven.
- Bake for 50 minutes, rotating trays half way through, until kale has dried out and is crisp.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2-weeks.