Have you ever had a massage or two and thought, hmm it was ok, but you felt a bit let-down, or it didn’t ease any aches and pains?
When you book-in with our clinical natural therapist Jo Ross, you’re not only getting something quite unique—you’re getting results, right from the first appointment. Jo is an Accredited Natural Therapist, a soft-tissue bodywork specialist and a natural lifestyle educator who is happy to answer any questions or enquiries.
Recent clients have said:
“I’ve received relief in just one treatment with Jo, yet I’ve been seeing a Physio for months without results.”
“With my CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME on both wrists, I was facing surgery as my only option and that scared me. I was wearing a brace, had weakness and limitations with both hands and was in so much pain it was almost unbearable. That was until I started a remedial treatment plan with Jo. I’ve not used my brace for weeks and don’t need it any more, my pain has reduce so much that at times I forget that I even have it. I have regained some strength in my hands and am able to do so much more, which is so important to me at work on my family dairy. I would thoroughly recommend Jo”.
“I go to a lot of spas, but that was the best massage I’ve ever had!”
Massage Appointments available on Tuesdays at our Happy Biome Studio Clinic. Call Jo on 0429 004 417 for enquiries, bookings or to discuss tailor-made options.
Cost: $80 (30min), $120 (60min), $175 (90min). Private Health Fund Rebates available.
About Our Clinical Massage Therapist
Having been highly trained and mentored in Remedial Massage by the head Masseur of the Australian Olympic Swimming Team of 2000, Jo specialises in clinical remedial treatments to assist in the healing of injuries, pains and niggles. Always gaining knowledge to best help in the healing process, Jo holds multiple Diplomas of Applied Sciences and industry awards. Jo is extremely in-tune to individual needs, and takes a scientific approach for assisting in ailments. Treatment plans are often discussed during consults, to ensure her client’s progress to feeling pain-free!
* Jo can alleviate chronic pain, aches, tension, muscle spasms and postural or general muscle discomfort with Remedial Massage.
* Or, you could be totally cared for during a deeply relaxing and de-stressing Hot Stone or Swedish Massage.
* Sports Massage will address lactic acid build up and limber up your muscles before or sport or hard work; and free-up those muscles post training, sport or after long, heavy work.
* Aromatherapy uses the heavenly scented and highly therapeutic benefits of natural, pure essential oils, chosen specifically to suit your individual circumstances.
* Pregnancy is such a special time and you need not miss out on a caring massage to assist you with relaxation, aches and tension.
* Bowen Therapy uses gentle, tactile touch/movement over specific muscle areas. You remain fully clothed. Apart from relieving aches and pains, even chronic conditions, Bowen Therapy is known to balance water and energy in the body. Jo also uses Bowen Therapy to treat horses.
* Passive Movement is a type of body work that can release tension and is deeply relaxing. It can sometimes surface memories and emotions that the body is ready to deal with and let go. You remain fully clothed.
* Body Awareness is a guided active meditation of movement and conscious awareness of one’s self. It works with the body, mind and spirit and brings a sense of refreshed energy to the body. Jo can work directly with you alone, or with a couple, or with a small group. Bring a friend and experience a new awareness within yourselves.
* Reflexology uses differential pressure over the mini-map of the body and its organs that is located on the feet. Reflexology uses no creams or oils, and is a highly relaxing and effective method of assisting the body to rebalance itself… a treat for your feet! Reflexology has been known to alleviate and diminish insomnia, aches, pains, tension, ailments, conditions and diseases. Regular Reflexology treatments are like preventive maintenance for your body, you don’t need a condition as such to benefit from and enjoy a treatment.